Saturday, October 17, 2009

AGONY OF A BROKEN HEART(poem)

I fought for the one I chose to love, but he gave me up.
I tried to be strong to save the realtionship we used to have.
I fought because it was him the alone the man I loved the most.
Happiness overflew my heart when he was mine, but when he chose to leave me my world changed into dark.

My eyes showed tears of pain, my heart cried in vain.
My world was in a sudden grief by my own fate.
A sullen despair that I tried to compel in time,
But dealing with these trials and burden were my hardest times.

He left with still love for me; questionable heart spoke before me...
"Why he had to do this? Why he had to leave?"
My mind knew to comprehend but my heart couldn't feel anything.
I felt my whole being fell apart, letting the dawn and twilight witnessed by sight.

Life is the challenge itself, live it up well the best it can
Love might have forsaken me & have been cruel in the end.
Gd has better plans along the creek, a better future ahead.
He gave the mest love for me, nothing but the best yet still lost it.

Each breath I breathe seemed a knife that cut off the precious gem I kept inside.
Breathing slowly ripped off my senses within.
Slowly dying because of burden, pain & despair.
"Living dead" probably described what I was on that moment.

Months had gone past, nothing has changed.
Until one day came...

Hard times & heartaches must not be reasons to lose the fight
Rather consider those as positive stuffs that come to life.
I mustn't loss hope because I might be completely defeated.
Heartaches shouldn't be reason to stop the turning but rather factor to keep  going and fighting.

"GOD is really GREAT! His love is incomparable.
He is a symbol of a good Father who's willing to give a hand to His daughter.
No one can live without Him because without Him life is meaningless at all.
Human needs Him same as we need air to bridge our lives.


Bottomline:
         Know what's about this poem? Well, I wrote this when my boyfriend and I broke up almost months and months before. I couldn't remember the exact date. It's sooo sad to think and feel being lonely and far the one you love. And more painful it seems to be when he left you without even telling why he has to. :[[ I just want to post it out here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment