Tuesday, July 28, 2009

What Is A Real Man?

A real man is a man who honestly tries to live up to the best he knows.

A real man has the humility of CHRIST.
He is never proud no matter how great he is.

A real man talks little, but does much.
He is dependable.
A real man works honestly.
He hates get-rich-quick schemes or

crooked politicians and influence peddlers.
A real man never shows that he is more intelligent than the other man.
He does not judge the other people.
A real man loves his neighbor as he loves himself.
A real man is loyal to his friends.
He sticks to them for better or for worse, through thick and thin.

A real man is patient.
He endures what cannot be helped.

A real man does not hurt woman; physically and morally.
He loves but once and faithfully.

A real man is well, he is the paragon of men.
I know you're a REAL MAN..

Isn't it beautiful? oh! I really love this poem. I had read it from my a certain writing that was made by a lady to her lover. Their love story is very complicated. It's really true that no matter you like to be with someone if God doesn't plan it, it wouldn't really happen no matter how he push it thru.

Everything that was written came from the heart. Can't you feel it? Well, I did. It's too good to think to have a man who has those kinds of characteristics above. A GOD-FEARING, gentleman, loving, respectful, kind and down-to-earth. :)

My present boyfriend is a good guy. He has it all. Though I know he isn't perfect, so am I. Right?(No one does!) I am still thankful of having him in my life. Things that happen in our relationship may not be according always to what we plan, still we hold on and trust one another. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment