Sunday, August 2, 2009

Dreams and Memories














As I let him to be part of my life. I told myself that I would not look for
someone who'll be greater tahn him. There might be still be some whom I could say greater than he does, though he wasn't that expressive, him alone was enough, more than it meant to everyone else. I love for the reason.."I give not only my love but also my life." This shows that love is risky, difficult, most of the time painful, too. But "love and happiness" still win.
RISKY in a way that I might grab chances out of the real circumstances that might bring changes to everything that flows and happens around me, and with the people I dwell with. DIFFICULT because simply chained with "risk-taking." Sometimes I'm caught in a situation where I find it hard to escape from. I have to decide what should be the right thing to do. PAIN is definitely the saddest part. Sometimes my attempts are not successful. Thus, frustration and disappointments area about to reach my heart and mind that will surely bring tears to my eyes. LOVE and HAPPINESS are the greatest thing of all. After the tears there is laughter and joy, after the mourning--new life comes. LOVE is the reason why I keep on trying and trying, taking risks hundreds of times, even in facing difficulties and sacrifices. I have my dignity to stand in everything and anything I want to happen with my life. Anyway, it's my decision. It is me who will decide and judge, not anyone else. It's me who'll take my own route. HAPPINESS is the fruit of all these stuffs. Once a mission is successfully done and accomplished--it brings satisfaction. Isn't it? After all the difficulties, success awaits me in the end. It will be in my bare hands, tightly holding it letting it not t o escape. SATISFACTION is in the peak of the road as long as there is the repayment of every action done. Repaid on a way, I can feel that he feels what I intend to make him feel; and vice versa. People are really different individuals. We can not hold nor control one's emotion and behavior.







I give love because I want to be loved;
I care because I want to be protected and cared;
I sacrifice to show how strong I am to fight for what I am really fighting for;
I smile to give others reason not to cry;
I want to give my sweetest yet simple hugs and kisses to warm him and make him feel that he's not alone;
That he has always companion when he'll be in my little arms;
I giggle to make him feel that I am happy with him..


Bottomline:

I wrote this when last 19th of July year 2008. When I was on my adjustment stage from a heartache. My boyfriend and I broke up several times already and yet we are together again at present times.

No comments:

Post a Comment